The eCities Business Retention Survey is now open for Michigan businesses! To learn more about the survey or to take the survey visit our eCities for Business page.
Annual eCities Luncheon on October 30th -
Our Participating Communities have received media recognition over the past few weeks. Check out some of the coverage!
News from Midland
News from Marquette Township
News from the City of Plymouth and Plymouth Township
News from Adrian and Tecumseh
News from Grand Blanc
News from Ann Arbor and Ann Arbor Charter Township
News from Grandville
There have been many more stories from across the State! Send us your local news!
Highlights From Our eCities 2012 Communities . . .
- The 114 Participating Communities come from 40 Counties
- 165 Communities have participated in eCities over the past 6 years
- Home to 34% of Michigan’s Residents
- Account for 50% of Michigan’s Real Commercial Property
- Have over $1.5 Billion in Commercial Construction
- Home to half of the State’s College Graduates
- Home to over 125,000 Entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurs report over $3 Billion in self-employed income
- Over 70% share services with another municipality
- Have seen an increase of over $430 Million in assets since last year
Participating & Top Performing Communities by County: